Information stored by SpiderCom®:
All subscribers must accurately complete the Subscriber Sign-up. This form is filled out either by accessing our internet sign-up page or by our customer service representatives over the phone, using the same sign-up tool. The sign-up form will ask for the subscriber’s name, address, e-mail accounts, company name, telephone number(s), and credit card information. In addition, SpiderCom® stores all call detail records, along with all greetings, voicemail and fax messages. SpiderCom® will own the copyright in the compilation of this information.
How the data obtained in the Subscriber Agreement is used:
SpiderCom® uses the information obtained in the Subscriber Agreement for the following purposes:
- Billing Note: Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for other purposes.
- Critical customer communications.
- Monitoring of Subscriber usage for statistical and fraud-prevention purposes.
- Anything that is reasonably necessary to effect the operation, administration, and management of the service.
- To communicate with you, update you on service and benefits, and to personalize our web sites for you. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research or to provide you with marketing information we think would be of particular interest. SpiderCom® will always provide you with the opportunity to opt out of receiving such direct marketing or market research contact.
How the data contained in Voicemail and Fax messages is used:
It is the policy of SpiderCom® not to use or unnecessarily access the content of your faxes or voicemail messages, except for the following purposes:
- When a Subscriber is suspected to be in violation of Policy of Use reported by another subscriber or affected party.
- When it is required for the purposes of troubleshooting or testing for a problem with the Subscriber’s service.
- When required for customization or programming of special features for the Subscriber’s service.
- When required by law.
- SpiderCom® may maintain a copy of recorded conversations for our ConnectDirect users. This is deleted every 2 days, and is accessed exclusively for troubleshooting purposes by our tech support department. If you do not wish to have this recording maintained, you may be excluded upon written request to our customer service department.
Disclosure or sharing of your data:
SpiderCom® will not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable Subscriber Information to others without your permission except for the following conditions:
- In conjunction with a sale of SpiderCom® assets or stock (i.e. our customer base) to another business entity.
- When required by Law or legal process.
- When necessary to assist authorities investigating a claim involving illegal activity.
- Our customer service personnel shall have access to an individual’s account data when required for the maintenance or update of your account.
- Nobody other than senior management and senior technical personnel have access to a broad-based listing of all customer information, such as can be obtained by database queries or downloads.
SpiderCom® stores your data on secure servers, under the protection of sophisticated firewalls, and transmits any credit card or personal information to our payment processing company via secure encrypted means, using 128 Bit SSL. The data is backed up daily for fast recovery in the case of primary data loss. The data is physically stored at a secure hosting facility, which employs enhanced security techniques to prevent unauthorized entry. Physical access to our services is restricted to senior management and senior technical personnel. SpiderCom® is compliant with the Hacker Safe auditing, which is used to test our system for any vulnerability to hackers or other security risks on a daily basis.
Third Party Links:
Links to third party web sites on the site are provided solely as a convenience to you. SpiderCom® maintains no control over third party sites, including but not limited to their content or privacy policies, and makes no representation or warranty in connection with your decision to access third party sites from link appearing throughout the SpiderCom®Voice site. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Modifications to our Privacy Policies: